Tuesday, February 3, 2009

big things for a big gal.





for those of you who think she doesn't have hair...she does
it's just really blond. This is after i put lotion all over her head,
it makes her hair more noticeable...
and guess what...
she is almost to crawl. dun dun dun....


my babes is getting big.

4 comments:

Kay and Krystal said...

Okay so that is just about the cutest thing i have ever seen...she is so adorable..haha..and love the hair!

Krista said...

Oh I miss the sweet Ryah! She is going to be into EVERYTHING before you know it.... maybe not.. she is such a good baby! I missed playing vb last night... sadness... next time.

Bekah: said...

chels, and i am missing it?!?!? how sad. i love her. love these pictures. look at her hair. it is so going to be curly! she is and always has been so determined! look at her going for the lotion. she'll be crawling everywhere in no time.

on a seperate and unrelated note have you perhaps been able to mail my phone?

thanks. love ya!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

OH my goodness!!! I cannot believe she is going mobile! How cool is that! You're going to have to baby proof EVERYthing ha ha ha
Anything those grabby little hands can pull down and get into. It's so fun! I'm always happy when loved ones reach the next stage with their families!
Woo Hoo Ryah!!