Monday, March 23, 2009

the army crawl is silly to do when you can just crawl..

y.e.s. ryah jane denhalter is crawling. March 21 2009.. she figured it out.
1 day before she turned 9 months.

She has also been pulling herself up on things..
it is so crazy that my baby is already getting so big. and doing things on her own.
weird...


7 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

but she's so great at it! :]
I think she likes the challenge now. Climbing all over our legs last night. ha ha love that little cutie bug.

laura. said...

yes she is crawling! haha.
it was so fun to see you guys this weekend.

love you!

Bekah: said...

ryah jane we are so proud of you!

aevyn crawls like an amputee, it is so hilariously endearing. she dosen't realize that when trying to be mobile the left side of her actually moves too. i'm planning to post a video of her doing it for your viewing pleasure.

you should post one of miss jane crawling so Aevyn can watch it for tips ;)

love you guys!

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

woo hoo, I want to see it, i love seeing babies learn to crawl. She is sooooo cute

Hiatt Family said...

Wow, I can't believe how old she is getting. I LOVE the new blog header by the way!!!

Misti and Stratton said...

Wow your baby is growing up so fast and I love you family pic. Pretty sweet you have family picute wow my chelsea is growing up too. It was fun to see you and i am so glad you are in the family so i can see you all the time woohoo.

Anonymous said...

i love r.j.