Kate IS. A. MAZING!!! those turned out SO good Chels! You guys are SO beautiful! I love the ones when Ryah is getting a little sqoooshed inbetween you two ;) SO cute! She really did capture the love you two have for eachother and the LOVE for sweet Ryah!
Krista is right, they are perfect!! Those ones are my favorite also, where Joe is reaching to kiss you, and Ryah is squished with her cute little belly showing!! Your gorgeous!
Ohhh look at what a gorgeous niece I have, a sassy/foxy sister in-law and a good lookin' bro. My favorite is #4. I'm going to blow it up big for my house.
Oh, I LOVE these pictures. Kate did such a good job. Look at the chubby, perfect, little Ryah. Oh I want to get my hands on her little cheeks and legs! Haha. You look F.A.B.ulous!!!
Dearest Chelsea.. Your little family is adorable! Kate did a fantastic job and I love the outfits you all chose! The pictures are super cute!! How are you doing?! I can't remember the last time we talked!
wow chelsea, you and joe have SUCH a beautiful baby! I haven't seen you for years, but I found your blog and just am in awe over her cuteness! congrats to both of you ;)
12 comments:
Kate IS. A. MAZING!!! those turned out SO good Chels! You guys are SO beautiful! I love the ones when Ryah is getting a little sqoooshed inbetween you two ;) SO cute! She really did capture the love you two have for eachother and the LOVE for sweet Ryah!
Krista is right, they are perfect!! Those ones are my favorite also, where Joe is reaching to kiss you, and Ryah is squished with her cute little belly showing!! Your gorgeous!
Ohhh look at what a gorgeous niece I have, a sassy/foxy sister in-law and a good lookin' bro. My favorite is #4. I'm going to blow it up big for my house.
You are all adorable.
We love and miss you!
oh! i am so glad you like them!
How adorable! You guys have such a cute family!! It's so sweet to see that captured in pictures!
I love them all. Kate did a great job!
Oh, I LOVE these pictures. Kate did such a good job. Look at the chubby, perfect, little Ryah. Oh I want to get my hands on her little cheeks and legs! Haha. You look F.A.B.ulous!!!
Did I mention what a hott Mamma you are? Look at those muscolos you gots...
I love all the pic's she is very talented!! What a cute little family you have!!!
I LOVE the one with you and Joe about to kiss and Ryah is laying between you both, just smiling. She knows what goin on! :D ha ha ha
Dearest Chelsea.. Your little family is adorable! Kate did a fantastic job and I love the outfits you all chose! The pictures are super cute!! How are you doing?! I can't remember the last time we talked!
wow chelsea, you and joe have SUCH a beautiful baby! I haven't seen you for years, but I found your blog and just am in awe over her cuteness! congrats to both of you ;)
Post a Comment