Tuesday, March 3, 2009

hip hip hooorayy mom.


Dear sweet mom.

Today is so special because it's your birthday! I am so grateful to have a mom like you who I can always turn to and talk to. You are the sweetest, most graceful, funniest, loving person I know.

things i love about my mom.
-she teaches by example.
-she serves so willingly.
-one tough cookie.
-probably the funniest person I know.
-lifts you up when you are feeling bad.
-you can always ask her for advice and know its good advice.
-she looks like she is still in her 20s'
-loves her family.
-makes the best frozen lasagna :)
-makes everyone feel right at home.
-silly.
-has always been active in the church.
-always fulfills her church callings.
-dances when music comes on.
-the most sympathetic person. (shes been there)
-the best mom ever.

My mom was told not to have anymore kids.
And if she wanted to have more, wait at least 4 years.
So four years later, she so willingly brought me into this life almost losing her own life.
My mom is so unselfish.
She knew I had to get down to this earth, and she showed the faith
I am so grateful to her for letting me come down to be a part of the montgomery clan.
She really is the best mom, and I love her so much.
I have so many great stories about my mom.
she is always laughing and making everyone else laugh.
I hope you are having a happy birthday mom!

I love you today tomorrow and always, never ever forget it.

8 comments:

laura. said...

ahh.
i love your mom she is such a great lady. i see where you get all your great qualities.
love you!

Sarah said...

Your mom is such a special lady. I owe so much to her and your family!

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

OH I love your mom so much. She is such a wonderful lady. She is so loving and you remind me so much of her. I will always be so greatful for her for helping my family and me in such a hard time in my life. I love you and I love your mom!!

Krista said...

Chels that was so sweet. Happy Birthday to Mom :) You are everything good just like her. She is the sweetest most giving person. Happy Birthday Mom!

The Motts said...

chels.. your little girl is so cute! i love her chubby cheeks and big blue eyes! and i do agree your mom is pretty amazing!!

The Sorensens. said...

what a cute post :) your mom is so cute, just like you

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

Like mother like daughter!!!Enough said, right?! I adore your mother she is one of the happiest, fun loving ladies I know. Thanks for letting me watch Ryah the other night(even if it was for only like 30mins) We had a ball! What a cute cute baby she is!

Teresa :) said...

I totally love your mother! She has such a bright personality! happy b-day to her.