she does look like her daddy in that last pic! She is beautiful! Hope you haven't been too sick with this pregnancy!
I love her too!!!! I MISS YOU MISS RYAH JANE! Aunt Bekah {your favorite} needs to kiss those cheeks and see you dance!
Wow she is so big and i love her big blue eyes so awesome. I still cant get over that you have a kid and one on the way haha your the women love it.
So so cute!
She's so cute! And your trip back home looked so fun! You guys are such a cute family.
cutie-patutie (sp?)
Ok she looks just like Joe in that picture! haha how funny! How are you feeling pumpkin? I know you too well you probably are working too hard try and relax! Love ya
She is so dang cute. Too bad we won't be seeing you guys tonight!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
she does look like her daddy in that last pic! She is beautiful! Hope you haven't been too sick with this pregnancy!
I love her too!!!! I MISS YOU MISS RYAH JANE! Aunt Bekah {your favorite} needs to kiss those cheeks and see you dance!
Wow she is so big and i love her big blue eyes so awesome. I still cant get over that you have a kid and one on the way haha your the women love it.
So so cute!
She's so cute! And your trip back home looked so fun! You guys are such a cute family.
cutie-patutie (sp?)
Ok she looks just like Joe in that picture! haha how funny! How are you feeling pumpkin? I know you too well you probably are working too hard try and relax! Love ya
She is so dang cute. Too bad we won't be seeing you guys tonight!
Post a Comment