The past few weeks it seems like all the lessons are on prayer, whether it be individual, family, or even where and when. One thing I found on someones blog that I really enjoyed reading and something that is SO true is this quote here.
For you married couples, if for some reason there seems to be too much contention on your relationship, try putting God first by kneeling together each night and praying. President Monson promised that as we heed that council “I can then assure you that any misunderstanding that develops during the day will vanish as you pray. You simply can’t pray together and retain any but the best of feeling toward one another.”We could go on and on, but the point is that God can and wants to bless us, but those blessings only come contingent upon eternal laws. The simple way to think about it is: “When we put God first in our lives, all other things fall into their proper place or drop out of our lives.”
what a privilege it is to have the opportunity to pray...
6 comments:
Thank you Chels! What a good reminder! Miss you!
That is an awesome post! and your little girl is still as cute as ever!
Such wisdom you have!
Hey dearie, can you email your address to me at howzit@cableone.net
Thanks!
I love reading blog entrys like this one... what a great way to share your testimony... Okay, totally off subject, but how do you do the writing on the pictures you post on the blog? Can you get them printed with that writing?
that is great reminder! it feels nice to pray with tim. i have noticed when we miss prayer for whatever reason it feels like something is missing.
so true my sista. Maybe I need to start praying with Kloey 100 times a day cause the 50 times a day still hasn't bridged that gap of miscommunication. ahhh.. you just wait :)
Post a Comment