Thursday, July 23, 2009

i didn't know i married a cowboy









Joe was the star of the flake rodeo...He may not have won the keg race, but he and his team won the grocery race. He fell off his horse in the keg race..(thats why he didn't win) haha it was so entertaining! We had such a great time celebrating pioneer day with parades, BBQs, family, swimming, rodeos, fireworks, and lots of golfing. Oh how i love our pioneers!
we miss snowflake so bad. we can't wait for the day to be there!

5 comments:

Traci Butler said...

Haha the good old Flake Rodeo... I missed it this year (and it looks like I missed a lot)!

Krista said...

That was So fun Watching the Flake Rodeo... and your right, JOE was VERY entertaining! I loved it! I want to go every year, (thats ok right, I won't get beat up by any Flakes will I?) I also Miss Snowflake! what a weekend!

laura. said...

he was entertaining! haha.

krista, you may come every year then we will watch the fireworks on the front porch, and hopefully all cats will live.

thanks for letting me watch ryah for a little this weekend it was so fun to see you.
love you guys.

Tyler and Bryna said...

SO FUN!! When are you due by the way??? YOu need to put some pics up!!

Taralee said...

Ok. so did you by chance go to the Taylor Rodeo and watch the Grocery Race and Keg race? OH my...I've never laughed so hard. (Well, actually I probably have...remember that one night [was it homecoming] we watched waterworld or something and ate biscuits and gravy...and I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING?? You probably don't remember, but it was funny.) I think I laughed THAT hard during the races.