
Ryah is a little clumsy.
kind of like her mom.
She bent down to pick up keys and whacked her eye on the side board of our bed.
I was curling my hair when i heard the wicked scream. I immediately ran to her and she gave me a big hug and I didn't notice anything until she turned her head the other way and blood was dripping down her face. It was bleeding so much.. I was so scared. I thought she was going to go blind. (maybe over reacting just a little) So I called Joe a million times and of course he never answered. (he later called me back) So I decided to take her into her pediatrician.. because I couldn't get it to stop bleeding. When I got there all the nurses were like WOAH, what happend..(it looked alot worse then it was).. anyway, they had some medical glue and glued that baby shut.
and thats how Ryah got her first shiner.
6 comments:
OMG poor little Ryah! I must say tho I don't think I've seen a shinner look soo good! What a beauty that girl is.
awh. poor little thing.
nice shiner, thats my niece.
Ohhh how sad, I would of been terrified too! She sure is cute though. Thank you for your comments on our blog! You're so sweet. You have a beautiful family! :)
When I first saw your title, I thought you had caused bodily harm to your friendly neighborhood cat..haha. Poor Ryah! You are probably getting all kinds of dirty looks when you take her out. I hope CPS doesn't show up at your door..haha.
oh dangit! I bet that was a scary experience. Glad shes ok! I dont think I told you but congrats on being pregnant! :) Thats so exciting! Your such an awesome mom! Hope all is well, take care!
SO sad! Glad she's ok though. Poor thing.
Post a Comment