who doesn't?
so why should i change the type of books i read if they make me feel good?
i am indeed a helpless romantic.
Joe told me i need to start reading books with real life everyday happenings in them. (to learn more)
I don't want to.
I get enough real life everyday.
reading is my escape.
a peaceful place. a romantic love story. (in my case of books)
i like cheesy. i like obvious stories. i like love.
whats wrong with that Joe?
i think you like that i like love:)
so i will continue to keep reading my romantic love stories...
and i will continue to keep my head in the clouds.
because i love love.
and because my books remind me of this.
and this...

the love in my own life.
9 comments:
you just made my day chels! too cute!
ahhh, love this post. I like love alot to Chels. super sweet, kinda like THAI food, but with that, I do not love it. Sorry I think it gave me a rash.. and my ears are swollen...? so weird... actually I didn't even like it.
... BUT... I LOVE YOU!
hahaha, oh and I just read over my txt messages to you... hahaha, I was SOOOO out of it. I don't even remember writing half of those. too funny. LOVE IT!
aww what a happy cute post! Your little family of three will be a family of four, you guys are too cute.
Chels, I am the same way. I LOVE to read, but it was to my love books. Koby finds it strange but we have been together so long he is used to it. You know what I mean! But those books make me so happy, case it does remind me of Koby and I!
I love love i love being in love haha man i just wish i loved to read anything once i open the book i get so tired haha
Elsea, love the spelling. And the name is ALL yours!!!! I told Joe one that made me think of you, Tessa or Tess.
I am totally with you Chels! I love my romantic novels!
Haha! That's cute. I'm such a romantic too. I LOVE romance movies and books. Anything with romance, I'll just eat it up!
Post a Comment