Funny that t.h.i.s. very photo has made it to:1.ESPN
2.Arizona Republic (TWICE)
and...
3. A Billboard on I 10
W.O.A.H W.O.A.H W.O.A.H
Even funnier that is it keeps re-appearing after 3 long years.
yep, its been three years since this photo and it finally made its rounds to a huge billboard on I 10... The publicists must really like this photo.
or they really just like their friendly faces.
I..personally like Joe's body:)
Maybe this is what our next family photo will look like.
JKJKJKJKJKJK
7 comments:
haha oh gosh that is so funny and awesome i think i should get these boys autographs!! how are you doing chels and yes i think your next family pics should be like that haha jk!
haha! oh man! again? that is crazzzzzzy.
i bet joe-joe and slick are so proud.
that is awesome! I am going to drive down I-10 just to see it. Those boys are so cool!
chels. Your the best, thanks for the chat. I love you!
HA. I love it! What a crack up...
ha ha ha purple bodies are VERY in this season. and last season.. and the year before that apparently! :)
Aren't you proud to have such a fashion-conscious husband? hehe
Did you end up going to Snow Flake?
chelsea, its been much too long, I need an update on your blog!!! :)
Post a Comment