Today we got some really great news! There is a wonderful foundation called the Ellianna Grace Foundation that deals with people who undergo in utero surgery and who have to fly to Boston, and stay for a week or so. They deal with people like us. So as long as Boston is a go we will have one plane ticket paid for, our hotel expenses paid for, a food card and a taxi voucher back to the air port.
I can't express in words, the load and burden lifted off our shoulders... It humbles me to know how kind and generous people are. I know we are being watched over and can feel so much comfort and peace through all of this. If you want to find out more about the Ellianna Grace Foundation their site is, www.elliannagrace.org or go to their face book page www.facebook.com/ElliannaGrace. Brita the founder has quiet the story. You won't regret reading it. Anyway, thank you everyone for your prayers. We have truly felt them! We have been so blessed throughout our lives, and I feel we will continually be blessed if keep trying to do what is right. I know we don't always have the answers, but I do know we have a Heavenly Father who loves us, and so many gracious people supporting us and praying for us.
Here is my 28 week picture, it feels so silly to post these pictures, but I know I will want to have them for later! So sorry you have to put up with them:) They are more for me then anything...

5 comments:
You look great! My nephew had to be delivered at Boston childrens (my sister had placenta previa and other complications) they were great! He's also had several surgeries there and again, they are wonderful. I hope everything goes smoothly for you and your new little guy! I'm pulling for all of you and you will definitely be in great hands in Boston! Good luck and you're definitely in our prayers!
Courtney
Chelsea! That is so great! I am so glad you've got some good news. Love you.
You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! this is such great news Chels! Your right, she has quite the story. :( Goodness, life is just full of trials and lessons, and oppurtunities to grow, and such amazing people you meet along the way. Miss you guys so much! Love ya.
U look gorgeous & have such a cute baby belly! So happy to hear good news came your way!
oh you're looking so good! How great that you have the burden of those expenses lifted off your shoulders!
Post a Comment