I can't express how much I love this man. I hope Joe doesn't mind me sharing this picture, but I do want him to know he is so appreciated and loved. I kind of skipped a lot of parts of Brigham's birth and I think this picture sums it up. The worry, concerns and tears that filled the room. Me in the back ground sobbing and Joe reverently standing by his broken son. I can't even imagine this experience with out him. He has kept me so optimistic and sees everything in an eternal perspective. I am grateful for his worthiness to hold the priesthood. Now more then ever it seems we rely only on our Heavenly Father. We have grown so close to our Savior and each other. It really has been quiet a neat experience. Joe is the best dad to our girls and sweet son. He is also the best husband to the lucky me. I remember a note Joe wrote to me when we were first married and he told me we would have experiences and trials in our life that would be hard, but if we came together hand in hand with faith in our Savior we would be able to endure them. How true this is and has become! You would think at this point in our life it would be hard to laugh and enjoy the moment, but as you know Joe always has a way to keep it light and fun (so we laugh and enjoy the moment). He is constantly making me smile and always giving me sweet kisses. Thank you babe for keeping my hope and faith at a peak. I hope I can return the favor. The days have been bright and our son has constantly fought with his tiny body. Brig is lucky to have such a great daddy. He will learn many things from him. And one day Brig will find a beautiful lady who will love him as much as I love his daddy. How blessed I am to have these two guys in my life. One little and mighty, one big and mighty. I love you Joe.

10 comments:
I love this post! I am so glad you married Joe! I am so glad he is taking such good care of you! I know Joe is just as lucky as you feel! You are the perfect pair! Love you both!
What a special picture! Such a neat post to your husband. You are both amazing!
This one of the most precious things I have ever seen. The picture truly does say a thousand words. I am still amazed at the both you, and how strong you are. You are still in our thoughts and prayers.
Chels. I love you so much.
This boy is going to have one heck of a story to tell. I keep pullin up that post just to see that sweet picture of Joe. It gives me chills! You are both so lucky to have eachother.
I love you guys! Chelsea you and Joe are amazing and perfect for eachother!! we love you!!
I keep coming back to look at this photo. My brother, his face, "Brigham's heart" pinned to his shirt. Man I love you two, your girls, and Baby Brig so much.
What a beautiful picture Chels. Your so unbelievably lucky and blessed. I have known that since you were a little girl. Love you. You are all in our prayers.
Such a special picture!! I'm so glad you and Joe have each other! I know Joe feels just as lucky to have you. You are a strong lady Chelsea! Always in our prayers.
That picture is worth a million words... or more. I have prayed, cried and smiled for your little family. Life is eternal. We love you even from afar. We are continually being updated by family and are praying for you during this difficult time. Prayers and hugs your way.
Post a Comment