Brigham Paul Denhalter
Born to Joe and Chelsea Denhalter on October 26, 2011 at 2:18 pm
Our sweet little lion man passed away November 16, 2011 at 2:05 am
Words can't describe the sweet tender moments we were able to spend with Brigham. I feel so blessed that I was able to have him for three wonderful weeks. I look forward to be reunited with him when the time comes!
I love you Brigham, thank you for teaching me so much in the three weeks you were here. You may have had a weak body but I know you are a mighty and valiant spirit. I feel so lucky to be your momma. I can't wait for the day when I get to hold you in my arms again sweet son! Until we meet again.
Saturday at the pioneer park chapel we will hold a viewing from 9 to 10 and then briefly Joe and I will speak and the we will head over to the cemetery. All who have been touched by Brig's legacy are invited to come. Thank you everyone for your support, love, meals, cleaning, and so much more. We love you.
24 comments:
I am so so Chelsea! You and your family are so amazing to have such amazing strength and faith. Our love and prayers go out to you and your family!
you are so lucky to be his momma. can't wait to give you a hug on sat.
you are amazing. and so strong. i can not stop crying. i am so sorry for your loss. you have such great faith. he is so lucky to have you as his eternal family. prayers for you and your family.
Wish we were closer to lend some support and attend the viewing. You will continue to be in our prayers. Thanks for being such strong examples to us. Miss you guys.
So sorry. Thinking of your family.
wish we were closer. sending lots of love and prayers your way. what a blessing he is, hope i have the privilege one day to meet his mighty spirit.
Chelsea you guys are so strong. I am really sorry for your loss. I know you will see him again someday. I hope and pray that you and your family will feel comfort at this time. Thank You for sharing moments of his sweet life with us.
Truly sorry. My prayers are with you.
Valerie (Russell) Stuart
I have not been able to stop thinking about you and your family. He put up such a great fight. Your faith and strength has been such an inspiration to me. You are amazing and he is so blessed to have you as his mom. What a blessing it is to know that you will be with him again and families are forever. I wish I was closer so I could be there for you and comfort you. I love you so much. Stay strong and know my thoughts and prayers are with you guys.
I don't think there has ever been anyone to touch so many lives in such a short time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Not only does Heavenly Father have a special place for angel Brigham, he has a special place for you and Joe.
Love,
The Tenneys
I have been reading all the updates on your sweet little boy and Im so sorry for your loss. I have learned and grown so much from the words you have said and the person you are. You all have been in my prayers and will continue to be.
We are so sorry about Brigham's passing and want you to know our love and prayers are with you. When you posted about Brigham being strong like a lion, it reminded me about Brigham Young. His nickname was the "Lion of the Lord" because of the strength of his faith and the power he showed as he preached and shared the gospel. I think the lion is a perfect representation for your Brigham too because of his amazing strength to endure what he did and his ability to strengthen the faith of so many who prayed for him. Anyone in his presence could feel of his strong spirit and I know he touched many lives. I am grateful to have met you and your sweet baby and we will continue to pray for you all!
We are all better for knowing him. I am so grateful for the short time i spent with him. I love you so much Chelsea. I wish i could be with the family tomorrow for the services. Brigham has such a special place in all our hearts.
I have been thinking a lot about you and your family. My heart aches for you. You and your family is so strong and have such an amazing faith. How blessed you are to have the gospel in your lives. I am so glad you got to spend the time with Brigham that you did. We will continue to pray for you all.
Your sweet little man, along with you and joes amazing outlook and strength, has touched more people than you know. What a lucky boy to have such an amazing eternal family.
I am so sorry for your loss. You and Joe have been so amazingly strong through all of this and have been such an inspiration. What a blessing he is and you are so lucky to be his momma. We hope you guys are doing well.
I am so so sorry. You and your family have been in our prayers. I hope you can feel the Spirit of peace at this time. Sending lots of love and thoughts.
our prayers are with all of you!! What a special little boy that got to come to such a loving family, thinking about you and praying for you!!! Love, Markee (Davis) Stoner
So sorry for your loss. You're in our prayers!
I know there is nothing I can do or say to make the pain go away but please know I am so sorry for your loss. You & your family are in my thoughts & prayers
Born on earth to grow in heaven.
Chelsea- I am so sorry for your loss, and I just wanted to tell you that I've been praying for you and your sweet little family! I admire how strong you are and so trusting in Heavenly Father. Having a sweet angel in the family is so bittersweet. He will be his sisters' constant protector. Something that has always comforted me was being told that these sweet spirits are closer than we think, & they truly are.
Love to you and your family!
(just in case-we went to high school together, I didn't know if you'd remember who I am but I had to comment because I've been so touched by you telling of your sweet boy!)
Hi, My name is Yukino. I was ur track teammate while we r in HS.
I have been read your blog....
And I am so sorry....
...I felt so much that I couldn't find the words to say for a long time ...
But I know one thing that Ur son is the one of the happiest person that became u guys family as much as u guys have.
Ur smiles makes everyone happy, Chelsea :)
(thank you for always being nice to me while I was in sf ...I'm glad to meet u)
Hope u and ur family will be feel peace and smile again soon.
Please take care
Loves,
Yukino
Post a Comment