Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ethan's Run

I am getting as many people together as I can to participate in Ethan's Run on February, 11 2012 in Mesa AZ. All proceeds go to families and their children with a CHD (congenital heart defect). There is a 10k (6.2 mile) run or a 1 mile fun run. It is 25 dollars for the 10k or 15 dollars for the fun run. There is a pancake breakfast for 5 dollars each or 20 dollars a family after the run. There will  also be bounce houses for children included with that 5 dollars.

I am also getting Brigham shirts made to wear during the run if anyone wants one. They will be $8. Let me know if you want a shirt and what sizes you want.

For more information and to register go to ethansrunaz.com

10 comments:

laura. said...

I wish i could come and do this! Sounds awesome! I want a shirt :)

Unknown said...

Im totally in. i told kate the other day that i had a dream with you in it-and it was that we were doing the ethans run. so weird right? its meant to be-i'd love to purchase a shirt for me where do i send the check? i might need three shirts (kam, alyssa and me.)

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

I wish I was in AZ so I could go. Can I just buy a shirt instead? I would love to have one. Where do you want me to send the money?

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

just send me an email with your number and the size of shirt you want. Then Ill call you and tell you where to send the money and you can tell me where to send the shirt.

Logan & Lindy said...

Sooo what's your email? Do you have little shirts??? Are you guys doing the 10k or the mile? I am sure your super women and are running the 6 miles after having a baby!!! I am sure my husband wants to run thr 6 miles but I don't want to be alone doing the mile! :0) I noticed you have to register by tonight to get it for 25.00.

Logan & Lindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

chelseadenhalter@hotmail.com

Hiatt Family said...

Oh, I wish we could be there!

Kelsey and Dallas said...

CHELS!! I can't run b/c im regnant at the moment but I would LOVE to have a Brigham shirt!! Probably a medium. here's my email. lilkels50@hotmail.com. I can send you the money in the mail or whatever is easiest for you. 480*233*5271

Krista said...

so excited! see you this Sat. were coming up :) LOVE YOUR GUTS