Well Ethan's run was a triumph! It was such a wonderful experience running for something so close and dear to me. We finished the 10K. Brigham's picture was mile marker three and It was definitatly an energy booster. The first two miles were up hill so when I hit three it was amazing to see Brigham there sitting at the top of the hill waiting for me and to cheer me on. I can't express all the feelings you feel to experience such an amazing task.
Thank you everyone who came. It was so fun to see all of you and so nice to see all those who love and support Brigham and our family. I am so proud of everyone who ran and finished the race. It was very emotional to watch our family and friends cross the finish line. We were all running for something good and you could feel the love in the atmosphere all around us.
The shirts turned our great, Thank you so much Kate for the design. You are amazing. I wish you could have been there! Here are some of the people from our group. Bekah has more pictures, but these are the only ones I have.
7 comments:
It was so good to see you there! Wish I could have talked to you more. That's AWESOME that Brigg was the third mile marker. Nothing will motivate you more than that! I wish I could have run this year to see him.
I wish I could have been there, too! I want to see more photos! Miss you guys.
(I love your title)
Triumph Indeed! That was so much fun, me and mom cried when you crossed the finish line, it was just so sweet!
next year count me in on the 10K :) happy birthday today by the way! LOVE YOU!
Chelsea,
You may not know me (your husband should, though) but my name is Cherie Webb (used to be Burgess, maybe you know my sister Melanie?). I just found your blog through someone else's just now--I think all of us Snowflake people's blogs are connected... Anyway, I hope you don't mind me reading about your sweet baby. I have to tell you, reading your "thoughts" post from a few posts ago was like reading my own thoughts and feelings. I also lost a baby. A girl. We found out at a 20 week ultrasound (which are now always terrifying for me) that our baby would not live beyond birth. She had a sweet life that lasted two minutes in my arms. We burried her in Snowflake five years ago, today.
I don't really know you, but I want to you know that after reading your blog, I think you (and Joe) are amazing. Keep doing what you are doing. Love those cute little girls. It is truly amazing how time erases the sadness and only leaves the joy of your child in its place.
Thank you for sharing your story. (I've now had my cry for the day. :) ) Now I'm going to go kiss my sleeping babies!
--Cherie
We are SOO glad we were able to come to this race. Brigham has always been so close to our heart. Logan said it was emotional to see little Brigham during the race. He was with Joe securing Brigham's sign at mile 3. Logan said it was defiantly an emotional experience spending a few min with Brigham and his Daddy! But one of those tender moments. I am so proud of you Chelsea! You are such an amazing lady and SOO awesome to go out and Run a 10k!! I got choked up watching you guys finish the race You guys are AMAZING!! Count us in NEXT YEAR sporting our SWEET BRIGHAM SHIRTS!! (HUGS) We better hang out before next year!!!!
that is so awesome!
Dear sweet Chelsea,
My thoughts have been on you throughout these past weeks and I want to thank you for your and Joes sweet spririt and example. I know what you have been thu and I know that you know what I have been thu. What a blessing. I know I don't know you very well but I hope to see you around sometime so I can give you a big hug and give the knowing look. Love you!
Post a Comment