Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Birthday boy

Real
Young hearted
Aspiring buisness man
Nice hair
Well Ryan Happy Birthday!!(sorry for the lame poem) You are such an amazing brother! I love you so much. Both of these pictures pretty much explain you! You have a wonderful family and are SO put together. Your wife is beautiful and your 3 sweet little ones are so cute and so smart. I love the picture of you with mom. I love that you and her are such good friends and she is always telling us how greatful she is to have a son like you as the oldest, always taking care of us. Thank you for always being a good example to me growing up and for still being a good example for me now. Joe and i love you so very much and wish you all the joy you can possible have on your birthday!I love you RY!

1 comment:

J said...

Sweet post Chelsea. Your whole family just seems so amazing! Your brother sounds alot like you! You are so put together and so sweet! We miss you guys too!