Hey girl now that you know your having a girl...Old Navy is having 40% off everything baby!! Lots of cute clothes for your soon to be sweet baby girl!! Congrats
Awww sweet ultrasound pics! Grandma told me you guys were having a girl, so that makes Me, Sarah, and You having girls! Do you know about Bekah yet? What's she having? I just started a blog, so you guys should check it out! It's a great way for family to keep in touch!www.livinglaughinglovinglafons.blogspot.com Love, Rachel
OH chelsea! You are going to be an incredible mommy. Im so excited for you guys. When are you due? anytime right? I hope things go well. Keep in touch! Love ya girl!
3 comments:
Hey girl now that you know your having a girl...Old Navy is having 40% off everything baby!! Lots of cute clothes for your soon to be sweet baby girl!! Congrats
Awww sweet ultrasound pics! Grandma told me you guys were having a girl, so that makes Me, Sarah, and You having girls! Do you know about Bekah yet? What's she having? I just started a blog, so you guys should check it out! It's a great way for family to keep in touch!www.livinglaughinglovinglafons.blogspot.com
Love, Rachel
OH chelsea! You are going to be an incredible mommy. Im so excited for you guys. When are you due? anytime right? I hope things go well. Keep in touch! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment