Where did we meet: in Heaven, then... on this earth it was about the first part of March I remember seeing Chels for the first time :) I loved my little sister SOOOO much!!Take a stab at my middle name: BelseaDo I smoke: Only on Sundays Color of my eyes: BLUE Do I have any siblings: Yes... me and let see .... me... oh.... and about six others What's one of my favorite things to do: Snowboard, Wakeboard, Tube, kill deer, gut deer, hahaha, jk... but anything outdoorsee!
What's my favorite type of music: anything hard... you like to jam! Specially Marilynn Manson.. he just sings the right tune to your heart!Am I shy or outgoing: More shy lately... I don't know why... you must be shy cause people now know... that you did it ....Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: You like the rules.... except when your smoking on Sundays.Any special talents: Holy moly, this list could be forever! You are the most talented girl I know, you can do ANYTHING!!!
How many children do I have: 1 sweety on the way :)
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I wouldbring: otter pops :) no need for anything sharp to open them.. you got your teeth :)
No comments:
Post a Comment