Sunday, June 8, 2008

large blessing come in small packages.











:Look at all these beautiful little girls. In the last 4 months Joe and I have had 4 new neices come into this world. We have one more neice comming in October-making 5! Babies, babies and more babies! They are so much fun, our family is going to be full of beautiful little girls! Congratulations to all my wonderful sisters! You are all the best mommies and I look up to each of you more then you will ever know and I have learned so much from each of you! (Left to right to bottom) Emma Montgomery, Kambriel Brimhall, Klaire Reidhead, Aevyn Ray

5 comments:

jackie said...

and pretty soon it will be you! i am excited for you guys.

laura. said...

awhh, isnt baby avey adorable. im so excited to see baby ryah!!

DeWitts said...

How fun that all your sisters are having Girls! I can't wait to see your little baby girl!

Brette said...

There all so cute and perfect!! I just love little babies. How fun to have all these babies being born around the same time. I can't believe you only have 23 days left! Ryah will be here before you know it, by the way her name is adorable! I love it! And... I'm confessing to something. I had to upload that Frug song onto my blog. It's my new favorite song!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

ps the one with the pink flower, kinda looks similar to Ryah
look-a-like cousins? :] haha