Wednesday, June 11, 2008

lucky me.

today has been such a good day. I got a good nights sleep last night, woke up got dressed and prepared for the missionaries to come over for dinner tonight. When I got to work I only had to watch the twins (piece of cake) and to top it off Angie made bannana bread. Yesterday I had a doctors appointment and recieved some great news. haha, it just made me excited to hear. my belly is 36 1/2 cm. Everything is looking good i am 50% ephased and 1/2 a cm dialated :) I think thats pretty good for still having 3 weeks to go! I have been "nesting" more and it just makes me so excited when I'm going through baby cloths and I can feel her rolling around in there! It makes it a little more real. ah, i still get so nervous thinking about actually having a baby come out of me. It really makes me nervous! It makes me appreciate our moms so much more who didn't have the oppurtunity to have and epideral who had 7-12 kids! woah, that almost makes me throw up a little to think of that kind of pain! yikes! I have had one pretty good contraction and a ton of little braxton hicks contractions. Life really is amazing and all the things that happen in it. both the good and bad things...i feel pretty lucky.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for chelsea-
your the best, and the cutest prego women i've ever seen.

laura. said...

crazy that you guys are gonna have a baby. how did your wallpaper turn out?

Bekah: said...

hooray for dialation!!! keep progressing...

mindy said...

thats so exciting.

i can definitely understand being scared. i know i would be! mike wants me (when we start having kids) to go all natural & i said..pFF no. :)

it was fun hanging out with you guys the other night! you look so cute prego!!

Traci Butler said...

How are you planning on doing it? Are you going to go natural or go with the drugs? Good luck! I bet you guys are getting pretty excited!

BAM & CJ said...

You're getting ready to have that baby any day now! Can't wait to meet her!

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

YAY!! I am soo EXCITED! You are going to be such a great mom!

Misti and Stratton said...

Woohoo chelsea going to have a baby!!! To bad our kids are going to be cousins because she is going to be BEAutiful! I think jk I know for sure!