
Every woman who has ever had a baby I'm sure can relate to this. And I am almost positive a watermelon is a little bit of an underestatement. But seriously, I don't know if guys get it...(sorry boys) And too bad for them, they will never know. I know, I know I have been a huge complainer lately, but it just makes me feel so much better to get it all out-to get a "womans" compassion vs. a mans. Once again- sorry boys...Plus, I don't know what male will be reading this.
--So--
so...it seems like Joe and I have been on a streak of bad luck or it could be good luck, depends on wether you are feeling optimistic or not---me I'm just feeling pregnant, so...I'm {grouchy}Yesterday Joes tire fell plum off his truck while he was driving.-luckily he just got off the freeway and was going only 30mph instead of 80mph + he is alive, im loving that....then 12:30 rolled around last night and I couldn't seem to get back to sleep-I started having some pains in my back and some nice contractions about every 5 minutes, couldnt wake Joe up, so I went and drew myself a hot bath and sat in there for an hour...The pains went away. I shaved my legs, that was good...ha ha ha then, I finally fell back to sleep around 4'0 clock this morning. woke up at 6 got ready to go to a dentist appointment to get 2 root canals done...come to find out the people forgot to call my insurance and get it pre-approved... so drove 20 minutes back, tried to get my name changed on my licence went to Social Security--waited 45 minutes, they no longer do the change I needed at that location, then I went to old navy to return swim shorts that were too short for Joe--waited 30 minutes for the dang place to open...[ugh] [ugh]
But after that things started to turn around and were looing ..up.. I went to walgreens...just to look if they had "castro Oil" they did! so i bought it.. who knows if i will use it... but It is now in my posession...oh my goodness..shhhhh dont tell {joe} he might flip. then as I was walking out of walgreens a UPS driver was parked outside and i just happend to have the package sitting in my car that I needed to return back to the wall paper place --So he took that off my hands...thank you mr. UPS man. I owe you big time.
i feel so unprepared for baby ryah to come, but i am soooo ready for her to come. its a love hate thing...I think my hormones are writing this post for me, I truely am sorry. I think im just tired and f.r.u.s.t.r.a.t.e.d. with a lot of excitement and craziness. in a few days, maybe a week, maybe two... I will be looking at this post with a baby in my arms and it will all be worth it. p.s. thank you to my wonderful moms and sisters for letting me call and vent to you about "things" I appreciate it. thats all for now---Im out like a big fat pregnant woman
---i love joe---
9 comments:
Hey chels~ I know EXACTLy what you mean. I would of done anything if Koby could have just taken my place and been pregnant for even just one week. Not to mention the labor and delivery. They have NO IDEA do they?
Oh Chels, I feel so bad! Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do for you! I would be more than happy.
Chelsea... you are a doll! I loved the prego pics. You are one darling pregnant girl. You have nothing to worry about! Hang in there... and you're right, once that little angel hits your arms none of this will even matter! P.S. you think you love Joe now... just wait! You will fall in love all over again. There is something magical that happens to a man when he looks at his little girl. (I'm sure it's the same with boys, I'll never know!) And to see those big manly hands that fix things, that get dirty and scraped up from working so hard, to hold that tiny little bundle... your heart will melt like it never has before! Ooo, I just got really excited for you!
i love this post. its so [real]
i'm so excited for you to have this little baby! and i LOVE her name! so cute!!
p.s. i did the same thing when i went to change my name...but drove from there to downtown phx. pain in the butt. i agree
haha well maybe nexy time you shouldnt have the caster oil in your possesion.. love ya chels!
Hi Chelsea...I don't think we have met, but I am Joe's somewhat cousin :) I couldnt help but comment because when you said you were having contractions and then you got in the hot bath..that actually stops labor! I'm sure you know Alisa, and that is what happened to her..full blown labor and then it stopped when she got in the bath! I think you already had your baby by now though, so oh well. Just an FYI for next time! ;) you are so adorable in the pics Kate took!
lets see that baby! i know you have pictures! :)
that was such a good post :) i loved it! you are too cute
I love the honesty :]
I'm glad I wasn't the only one to rant and rave about things.
It's nice for you to have so much family close.
Post a Comment