Sunday, September 28, 2008

Miss my siss:)


My dearest sweet missy
i want to give you a kissy:)
you are the sweetest sissy...
and you make me pissy?
hahahahahaha (anyone want a beautiful poem written by me?)
Oh boy. Miss happy birthday! you are the most amazing sister ever. You are so fun and sweet and loving and such a great mother. You are always helping others and sticking up for others. You are so strait forward and I love that about you! Thank you for being such a great example to me over all these years. I have always looked up to you in everything. I love you so much miss and thanks for doing my hair during prom and all the dances and teaching me how to do my make up and pluck my brows.. you are everything a little sister needs. i hope you have a happy happy birthday...i love you!

1 comment:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Chelsea that picture hardly looks like you.
Weird.
Happy Birthday! [Late] Better than never! :]