Tuesday, September 2, 2008

today.

today i cried.
today i found out Marley passed away.
today i held ryah a little closer.
today i had joe kiss me extra soft.
today i paid extra attention to my sweet ryah's voice
today i hugged joe with all my strength.
today i stared at my daughter with delight
today i watched her smile a little closer.
today i kissed her nose.
today i rocked her lightly.
today i cried.

Dear Clarice,
I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet little Marley. You and your family have been in our prayers for the past few months. It broke my heart to hear the news. I cried and cried. You and Mike are so strong. It takes so much courage to go through something like that.What a blessing it is to know of the plan of salvation. How lucky we are to be able to see our loved ones again. Your story has strengthend my testimony and has made me more greatful for my family. Our prayers will continue to be with you, Mike and the girls...I love you and your family dearly.
-Denhalters

4 comments:

Kacie said...

Hey Chelsea~Im so sorry to hear that! What was wrong with her? And how old was she? That poor family. My heart goes out to them. Was it Kendra's sister? that's what Koby said.

Krista said...

Chels what a sweet post. I love that whole family too! Its so sad, but man what would we do without the plan of salvation?! It sure does make you so greatful for all the blessing you have! He must of have a greater work to do! Our prayers are with them too.

Bekah: said...

this is such a sweet post. but so sad. i just feel so sad for their family. clarice, mike, the girls and ALL of the Christensen clan. They are all so close and so loving. How are they all doing?

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

so sad.. I cried when you left [the other day] thinking about this.
so sad to see a baby go after you've become so close to them for a few months.. I couldn't imagine losing Camryn.. A piece of my heart would go with her.
Such sweet special spirits little ones bring into your home and life.
I would be so lost in grief and misery if I didn't have a knowledge of the Plan of Salvation. Knowing it's not a forever separation..
You have such a sweet, kind, loving spirit about you Chels. I'm glad to know and bee friends with someone as great as you.