Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Humpty Dance...




Alright, this is my first post of all time (this is Joe). I imagine when the blogging community see's this it will also be my last. Landon and I were out hunting deer today and we found a little buck with all kinds of swagger. In the first picture he's eyeing, the second he's liking what he see's, and in the third he's doing what he loves. I hope Landon took notes cause I really want a niece or nephew!

4 comments:

Ryan Montgomery said...

Banned...wait, classic..., wait, no you're banned, but what the heck it was worth it - hilarious!

Anonymous said...

cute joe! nurse and blogger!

lovely art work.



(ha, ha)

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

HA HA HA HA oh man Joe. You would :]
Chelsea and Krista were talking about it so I had to see it for myself. Nice photography skills.
Kate should be proud. :D lol

Krista said...

haha, o goodness, funny because joe posted, and even funnier WHAT he posted. Boys..