love this girls -eyes -teeth -slobber kisses -giggles -pinches -rolls -tender heart -bird lips -jumpy legs -ears -----> confidence It's weird...can babies already be confident in themselves? because Ryah is. i hope for her to always remain that way
I LOVE HER! Its awesome when babies are confident. Its funny cause Ryah does look at me like, "your crazy" she will smile at me on her terms (or when I am just being PLAIN crazy) Her eyes Look so BEAUTIFUL just like her momma's. I wish Klaire wasn't under the wheather cause I REALLY need to work out!!!! and I want to see that baby!
Hey Guys, It seems I havn't seen your blog forever cause your little girl is so much bigger! Sooo cute.. I love her giggle. Looks like you guys have been busy and having tons of fun. Love the pics of the deer. :)
8 comments:
She is so cute! I just love her two teeth smile! It was fun hanging out with you two at the park, now we just need to do it more often!
I LOVE HER! Its awesome when babies are confident. Its funny cause Ryah does look at me like, "your crazy" she will smile at me on her terms (or when I am just being PLAIN crazy) Her eyes Look so BEAUTIFUL just like her momma's. I wish Klaire wasn't under the wheather cause I REALLY need to work out!!!! and I want to see that baby!
Man chelsea she is so cute and who wouldn't be confident with eyes like those they are beautiful!
she is getting so big. Her blue eyes are so cute. SHe's adorable
BIG BLUE! is that just the pictures? Her eyes are awesome! She is cute. and i pretty much tell you this on every comments. ha!
She just keeps getting cuter everyday! She has personality plus!
Hey Guys,
It seems I havn't seen your blog forever cause your little girl is so much bigger! Sooo cute.. I love her giggle. Looks like you guys have been busy and having tons of fun. Love the pics of the deer. :)
So stinkin cute!!!! So where are you guys living up here? You in a house?
Post a Comment