Friday, January 9, 2009

new year, new month, new day, new hour, new minute, new second.


I still do not have our Christmas pictures, Joe has the memory stick with those images so... For now, you get to see our incredible new year "dress up" party.

We had a fun new year party. We went to Traci and Marcus's house, and played games (battle of the sexes) had dinner and talked about old times, birthing times and our sweet husbands...
Joe and I forgot to kiss at midnight. silly us.

The theme was famous couples. and here are the pictures...


Wayne and Garth aka: Kate and Landon
Joe dirt and sleezy girl who loves him aka: Randy and Kendra
Michael Jackson and Little boy aka: Traci and Marcus
Juno and Bleeker aka: Rachel and Sam
Sandi and Danny aka: Kelly and Patrick
Luke Skywalker and Princess Laya aka: Joe and Chelsea

For this new year, I want to try harder to speak more kindly of everyone.
I want to be a better wife for Joe.
Raise Ryah letting her know how much I love her.
I want to be more grateful in noticing the small things.
Serve more, talk to people and come out of my comfort zone.

happy 09
!

ps. Thanks for the pictures Kate. They are awesome

1 comment:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

LOVE the outfits! :] Makes me so happy that yall went ALL out in your designs of couples! Sweet.
Sounds fun and what a good lookin bunch! ha ha