Dear Ryah,
Oh how your laugh delights my soul and makes me wonder how I ever did without you.
You are
thee best baby... you are always smiles and full of love.
Thanks for sharing your sweet spirit with dad and i.
you are truly a choice spirit
and we as parents are truly blessed.
love you lots
-mom
7 comments:
oh how i love that little girl. her laugh lights me up. thanks for posting this. what a doll! give her big kisses from all of us! we miss her.
Oh my gosh... she is so adorable. she has the cutest laugh. that made me smile.
I Can't help but laugh with her! She is so cute!! My boys were sitting here watching Ryah with me and Tyler kept saying, "show us again mom she is funny!" LOL What little wonders they are!! Too cute!
You can't help but laugh along with her...she is way too stinkin cute!!
babies laughs crack me up. they are so joyful. she is such an adorable little dolly! :) I love all her chubbiness!
cutest laugh!
i love that little girl.
i'm glad i got to see her this weekend.
love you guys!
Oh that is SO cute! I couldn't help but laugh along with her! :D
Such a sweetie pie.
You have such a fun loving little smiler there!
Post a Comment