Monday, January 5, 2009

1/2 year down, plenty more to go.

Today was Ryah's 6 month check up...
she is 27 3/4 inches long
she is 19 1/2 pounds
95% for height.
97% for weight.

now: there is something to be proud of.

p.s. pictures are comming soon.
My computer is healing...poor computer

4 comments:

The Sorensens. said...

all 19lbs of her are so cute!

Misti and Stratton said...

That a girl she does not mess around. It was good to see you at christmas i am so glad you are in the family so i can see you all the time woohoo..

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

She is getting big! What a QT!

Tyler and Bryna said...

Um i hate to say this but i stalk you. I've looked at your blog so so so many different times. You're baby is beautiful!!!!! I don't know why i've never said anything. So now i am and i promise to continue to do it. How are you guys. you look like you're doing so well. And volleyball would be awesome. I miss you. ok well lets play sometime and talk baby!!