He always plans the best birthday/Valentines day gifts. Lucky for him, he only has to get me one gift for the valentines day/birthday... haha yeah but its always one huge gift.
Joe arranged for our parents to take care of Ryah while he took me away for the weekend. It was so weird not having her and I couldn't wait to get back to her.
We went snowboarding for two strait days and Loved loved loved it. We had so much fun...especially meeting new people on the lift, pulling out their alcohol and asking us if we would like a drink.
silly nice people, willing to share.
For Valentines day we went out to eat, all the fancy restaurants were full with like an hour and a half wait, so as we were driving around I spotted a Denny's.. I asked Joe if we could just eat there, and he giggled and said, "you want to eat at Denny's?"
So we ate at Denny's for Valentines day and it was so yummy, plus no wait.. haha. even better.
Anyway, I have the best husband ever. Thank you babe for the trip! I had so much fun.

This was our lodge, it was so nice, it was about 8 minutes
from the ski resort...Our room was like the honey moon sweet.

There were tons of elk and alot of deer. Everytime we saw
an animal Joe HAD to pull over...bllahh

Valentines night.

The morning we left.

Yay, happy birthday me.
AND this is what I got to come home to!! I was soo so excited
to see her. Joe and I missed her so bad. This was her V-day
outfit. Thanks Kylee for the skirt you made, it was perfect!
Oh how i love this girl.
9 comments:
That looks like so much fun Chels! Koby would die to go there! I cracked up when you said you went to Denny's only because our Denny's (in show low) was PACKED for HOURS!! Haha! I guess thats the difference when you have no where else to eat! Happy Birthday! Remember on your birthday one year we watched "What lies Beneath." I still have a hard time taking a bath! haha jk Just ask Koby it is an everyday ritual for me!
Lucky you Chelsea! Hope you had a happy birthday. Colorado is so fun for snowboarding. Scratch that - Colorado is fun for everything!I bet that was so hard to leave your baby. She is darn cute though in her Valentines outfit.
Chels
I am so happy that you had such a fabulous weekend. Joe is so good about surprising you. He is awesome. You got a good one, did you not?
I laughed reading you went to Denny's. We are so not the same. That is the last place I'd eat, well maybe a close third to McDonalds and Taco Bell. I do not like Denny's.
Little miss Ryah Jane looks scrumptious in her Valentines outfit! She is such a doll. Love the picture of her on Kate's blog.
I love you. I hope you LOVE your stamp sets. I loved the adorable love birds!
what a wonderful weekend you had. Well Happy late birthday. I hope you had a great weekend. I bet coming home to Ryah was wonderful. She is so dang cute..
Happy Birthday Chels! It looks like you two had a blast in Colorado! Did you guys end up going to the hot springs by chance? Tyler took me to Durango our first year anniversary. I loved it, it was one the best trips I have ever been on and I remember the hot springs ahhh hotness..and wetness...so soothing...sleep....hahaha hope you had a great day and glad you made it home safe! =)
Jenn
Yay! OH I love surprises and happy birthdays!
I had an alarm go off on my phone for you and I heard you were outta town, hope I didn't catch you in a weird moment! :]
Happy [late] 21!!! Woo Hoo!!
What a fun husband you have indeed!
And such a pretty little girl. I bet your mom just loved having her.
Woohoo to bad you were in colorado and i didnt even get to see you. So close but so far away but our game this weekend is in Durango one week to late haha but i hope you had a happy birthday and little ryah is so cute.
How nice! Looks like fun guys. Happy B-day chels!
Wow Chels, what a getaway. I'm so sorry to hear you're all sick. I'm calling you on my way home today...
Post a Comment