
haha.. I made bread. It is soooo delicious.I finished in the middle of the night because i didnt know bread took so long... and i started it after dinner...Soo I was so excited when it was done, I went and woke Joe up to taste it... haha he called it orgasmic bread... (must be good)
9 comments:
Haha! Yum, looks good Chels!!
Mmmm... look at your Mary Mother!! I love fresh bread! Its hard to cook too. Way to go!! Really?! Joe said that... doesn't sound like him... :) Haha! Good job and Chelsea I am LOVING all the new post! Love ya girl! Youre a super wife!
That lokks AMAZING!! I love home made bread but I can NEVER get it to turn out!! Seriously WAY TO GO!!!
yummy yummy!!! thats so funny you stayed up all night to finish it!!! it looks so good
Looks good! It was fun hanging out with you guys at misti's game. Coop sure did love playing with you and joe.
Hi Chelsea i'm Sarah Pace, Julie Ellermans sister. Weird Question, I want to get ahold of Krista. I'v seen her blog but it won't let me comment. So if you could give her my blog adress I would really appreciate it. Congrats by the way on the pregnancy!. my blog address is matthewpacefamily.blogspot.com
Thank You!
Oh my goodness Chelsea! The bread looks mmm good! Hey I am so happy for you and Joe. You and Joe will be THE BEST mommy and daddy ever! Hope you don't mind me checking your blog out, I just could not resist. Mine is bsfisher.blogspot.com check it out if your bored! Congrats Again!
The bread looks awesome Chels! You are quite the baker. We had a blast at the movies too. We will have to do it again.
Post a Comment