Tuesday, September 30, 2008

best friends




Dear Camryn,
I love your stinkin guts! You are my best friend...
love-Ryah Jane

6 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

HAHAHAHA Now that's cute Chels! :]
I hope they really do grow up to be bestest buds! How fun! And what 2 adorable little friends!

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

What cute girls! Thats going to be so fun having them so close! Yeah for best friends!

DeWitts said...

How cute!

Tyler and Heather said...

Hey Chelsea!
You have such a cute little girl! I'm glad you found our blog! How fun... I'm the worst blogger! Yes, we should get together sometime. Tyler and I live in east Mesa on ASU's Polytech campus. I'm going to nursing school too! :) Fun, fun! Okay, well keep in touch!

Krista said...

Dear Ryah,
I love YOUR stinkin Guts! Please come over and play, Kloey plays too rough.
love Klaire :)

Tyler and Bryna said...

CHELS!!! i'm so glad i found you!!! How are you girl? YOu look so beautiful and happy and you daughter is precious!!! I'm so happy for you!!