Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New ARRIVAL!


Randy and Kendra had their baby Monday around 10 am...she was a tiny little thing suprising us all. Little Ruthie is about 5 weeks early. She was 5 pounds 10 ounces and 19 inches long. What a suprise!! She is adorable and so perfect. I will post pictures soon! congratulations you guys! we love you and your new little Ruthie. You 2 will be such fun loving parents!

7 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

Wow!! She was way early! What a Tiny little thing!!! Congrats to Kendra & Randy. I cant wait to see pictures of her. Tell them Congrats for me!!!

kasey kaufusi said...

yay!! im so excited! that will be so fun for you two to have girls the same age

Kacie said...

How exciting! Make sure you post some pictures. And more of Ryah too!

Krista said...

hahaha, that pic of Randy and Kendra... so funny! Those two are hoots! They should have been making the old man face, those two crack me up, and your right they will be such good parents! So fun! Babies, babies.. everywhere :)

Sandi said...

HA HA Kendra looks like she is going to throw up! I wish they had a blog so we could all send these comments her way. Tell her congrats! Do you know if they will be having a shower up here?

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

YAY! How exciting!! I'm so glad she is healthy baby! What a blessing babies are! I agree with Kacie we need to see more pictures of Ryah(she's changing everyday!)

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Yay for newborns! :] Glad it was all ok.
Such a skinny long thing! 5 something and 19 inches!!?? ha ha how fun!
How has their first week been? Well, almost full first week. : ]