We are blessing Ryah on Sunday for anyone who would like to come. And then we are having a lunchen afterward for anyone who would like to come. Dont be bashful...we would love to have you!
Oh man chelsea you have some funny dreams and i love that you still dream of me haha i wonder what joe thinks of that jk Man i wish we could come to your little girls blessing that would be so awesome i cant believe how big she is getting so sweet!
I am so sad we will miss it. We are leaving for a family reunion today. :( We miss hanging out with you guys...We will have to do it again soon! Hope everything goes good tomorrow. Sorry we can't make it!
Hey Chelsea, Congrats on your sweet baby. She is truly adorable! Ya I was really excited that he killed on opening morning I lucked out but dont worry his elk hunt starts on Friday so I wont be seeing Michael for a week or two strait. haha These crazy boys. Good luck, I hope he kills soon. :)
That was a really sweet and tender blessing. Ryah has a great mommy and daddy. I can hardly wait to hold her. She looked beautiful in her blessing gown!
ah, we should have come and saw my grandpa too. Hey, I dont' know if you heard about Leanna's baby Eldon's brother's grandson that passed away. Anyway, we were going to go up there Wednesday when Rusty gets off work and stay at my cabin. I know you have family not that far, but I thought I would offer. my email is shelleyflake@yahoo.com. 480-220-9634
10 comments:
Oh man chelsea you have some funny dreams and i love that you still dream of me haha i wonder what joe thinks of that jk Man i wish we could come to your little girls blessing that would be so awesome i cant believe how big she is getting so sweet!
I wish we could be there, or you could be here and we could bless them together. Sorry to be missing it, but we'll be there in spirit!
We love you guys.
Wow what a Special day! We will be there!
Where is it?
Little Ryah is going to look so beautiful in her white dress!
Where is this fabulous luncheon taking place ma dear?
I am so sad we will miss it. We are leaving for a family reunion today. :( We miss hanging out with you guys...We will have to do it again soon! Hope everything goes good tomorrow. Sorry we can't make it!
Hey Chelsea, Congrats on your sweet baby. She is truly adorable! Ya I was really excited that he killed on opening morning I lucked out but dont worry his elk hunt starts on Friday so I wont be seeing Michael for a week or two strait. haha These crazy boys. Good luck, I hope he kills soon. :)
Wish we could have been there! Ryah is such a doll!
That was a really sweet and tender blessing. Ryah has a great mommy and daddy. I can hardly wait to hold her. She looked beautiful in her blessing gown!
ah, we should have come and saw my grandpa too. Hey, I dont' know if you heard about Leanna's baby Eldon's brother's grandson that passed away. Anyway, we were going to go up there Wednesday when Rusty gets off work and stay at my cabin. I know you have family not that far, but I thought I would offer. my email is shelleyflake@yahoo.com. 480-220-9634
Post a Comment