YA!!!!! So exciting! Its so fun to have two girls together! PLUS you already have stuff and dont need to buy much more! Congratulations guys! SO happy for you and can't wait to see what you decide on a name and see her pretty face!
hehehe, just got off the phone with you... I love her name... I won't say it on here, cause I don't want to ruine the SUPRISE! hehehe, can't wait to play tommorrow, miss ya!
Does this mean you are having another girl???? Congrats if so :) since I am already having a girl that is named you have got to share the name. I am sure it is lovely.
Oh my heavens, your pregnancies fly by for me! haha. I can not believe you are already finding out what you are having. How fun and exciting for you guys :)Congrats!
17 comments:
YA!!!!! So exciting! Its so fun to have two girls together! PLUS you already have stuff and dont need to buy much more! Congratulations guys! SO happy for you and can't wait to see what you decide on a name and see her pretty face!
congrats lady!!! how exciting. and congrats on two years of marriage :)
hehehe, just got off the phone with you... I love her name... I won't say it on here, cause I don't want to ruine the SUPRISE! hehehe, can't wait to play tommorrow, miss ya!
Yay for girls!! Congrats!!
aww..congrats on the two years of marriage and on the new little girl!! She will be so dang precious
sooooooo excited for another niece! love you guys!
ps: krista, you better spill the beans on the name. is it krista rebekah?
Does this mean you are having another girl???? Congrats if so :) since I am already having a girl that is named you have got to share the name. I am sure it is lovely.
woo hoo!
Yay for girls!! So so happy for you guys!
How exciting Chelsea!! Another cute little girl to come! Congrats! :)
Joe is for sure in trouble. Congrats!
Oh my heavens, your pregnancies fly by for me! haha. I can not believe you are already finding out what you are having. How fun and exciting for you guys :)Congrats!
Bryna is a great name what can i say!! i would be honored if you names her that. lol How are you guys doing? Put some preg pics up will ya??
g- is for good luck!
kidding!
woot woot! exciting!
Post a Comment